Friday, March 29, 2013

Chanel - Taboo

I'd been holding out for so long. I always thought I could find something similar for less money. My spending had gotten extreme but I felt like as long as I didn't do that ONE THING I could justify it all. Well, I finally broke down you guys...I bought my first Chanel polish & boy, is it a GOOD one!

There's not much to say about Chanel Taboo other than 1) it's so multifaceted & simply GORGEOUS [burgundy AND blue shimmer!?], 2) the formula was a dream [almost a 1 coater!] & 3) I am completely obsessed with it! Of course my photos don't do it justice, but here they are:



The rest of the photos are AFTER THE JUMP!












*swoon* You should see this sucker in the sunlight. It's amazing! Now that I've broken the seal & purchased my first Chanel, I might have to scoop up a few others that I've been eyeing. Taboo has created a monster!

Taboo is part of the Spring 2013 Revelation de Chanel collection & can be purchased directly from Chanel.com as well as from Nordstrom (where I ordered mine) &, I would imagine, other places that sell Chanel cosmetics.

Are you going to add this beauty to your collection or do you think Chanel's price tag is just a bit too high? Have you seen any dupes? Let me know in the comments!

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous shade! I think it'll become as classic as Peridot.
    My Beauty Junction

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately this is a little too expensive for me, but the color is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, the price is a bit hard to swallow...but it's definitely a great color!

      Delete
  3. Pretty color! I'm a new follower, would love if you would please follow me back on my blog aswell: http://myprettynailz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the follow...following back! =D

      Delete
  4. I'm personally a big fan of keepyournailgamefresh blog. Thanks for sharing this post.
    clipping path
    clipping path service

    ReplyDelete