Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Orly Melodious Utopia and Dollish Polish BAZINGA!

Hello! Just a super quick post today since it's been a few days. Here's a mani that I did a while back that I thought was fun but never posted...Orly Melodious Utopia (from the Hope & Freedom Fest collection) with a Dollish Polish BAZINGA! (from the Big Bang Theory collection) accent nail.




So bright & fun! I really like the contrast of BAZINGA! over the sunny yellow of Melodious Utopia. It's hard to tell in this picture, but Melodious Utopia has a great pink shimmer running through it that really adds to the depth & interest. As with any yellow it takes a little work, but overall the formula was good. BAZINGA! has great glitter payoff & I didn't have any issues with getting the glitter pieces where I wanted them to be. I did have a little bit of bubbling, but that's mostly user error because I was trying to rush. Yellow polish always gives me slight lobster hands, but the mani was cute so it doesn't bother me too much. It's much worse in photos than in real life anyways.

What do you think of this bright & cheerful mani? Are you a yellow polish fan? Want to see BAZINGA! paired with a different color? I always welcome comments/suggestions/etc!

No comments:

Post a Comment