Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Dollish Polish - Big Bang Theory Collection

Today I have 3 of the 4 Big Bang Theory polishes from Dollish Polish! As soon as I found out that this collection was a thing, I HAD to have it! I'm a bit behind the curve when it comes to loving Big Bang Theory, but I've recently started watching it nonstop. I only scooped up 3 of the 4 because 1 of them was super similar to another polish that I recently purchased. Dollish Polish describes each polish as follows: BAZINGA! (red, white, & yellow glitters, in a multitude of shapes & sizes, including squares, rectangles & large black dots all in a slightly tinted yellow base), Coitus (small & medium hexagon glitters in pink, periwinkle, turquoise, gold & white gold with tiny silver micro glitters all in a clear base) & I'm Not Crazy, My Mother Had Me Tested (a full cornucopia of colors, shapes & sizes, all in a clear base).

The photos below are 2 coats of each polish over 1 coat of Zoya's Purity.


I'm Not Crazy... - BAZINGA! - Coitus


I'm Not Crazy... - BAZINGA! - Coitus


I'm Not Crazy... - Coitus - BAZINGA!


I'm Not Crazy... - Coitus - BAZINGA!


The following pic is a quick mani that I did tonight. The main color is Deborah Lippmann Shoshanna with Dollish Polish Coitus as an accent nail. Shoshanna, from the Girls collection, is a lovely violet color with an ever-so-slight shimmer that was opaque in 2 coats. The photo is 2 coats of Shoshanna, 2 coats of Coitus on the accent nail & 1 coat of Orly Sec'n Dry over everything.

Please no judging based on my tiny, nubbin nails. The first day of my new job was this past Friday & my drive home took over an hour...the anxiety kicked in & my nice, long nails were GONZO. They are in recovery & appreciate your patience, haha.


Deborah Lippmann Shoshanna w/ Dollish Polish Coitus accent


Overall, I love these Big Bang Theory glitters & I'm super psyched to fully use them in manicures in the future! The formula on Coitus was great...good glitter payoff & not too clumpy. Based solely upon the nail wheel swatches, the other polishes had good formulas as well. These are my first Dollish Polish polishes & I hope to have many more in the future! The one polish that I didn't buy from this collection is Penny...Penny...Penny... & that's mostly because I felt like it looked a little too similar to the All That Glitters Dream On polish featured HERE, although I'd love to see a comparison just to be sure!

I purchased these polishes from Llarowe, but they can also be purchased directly from Dollish Polish.

Did you pick up any of the Big Bang Theory polishes? Do you have any other Dollish Polish polishes? Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment