Friday, February 15, 2013

Deborah Lippmann - Jessa and CrowsToes - Hell Hath No Fury

After the hot pink glitter bomb that was my Valentine's Day mani, I needed to wear something a little less glitzy for a job interview that I had this morning. I've been wanting to wear Deborah Lippmann's Jessa from the Girls collection & as soon as I pulled it out I knew that CrowsToes Hell Hath No Fury would be the perfect glitter for an accent nail. I was also super excited to try out my new digital camera that the boy got me for V-Day! I'd had the same Sony cam for years, so it was time for a bit of an upgrade. Nothing crazy, but hopefully it will make for better pics once I fully learn how to use it properly. These were the first pics that I took with it, so my apologies if they look strange. As always, click to enlarge!


Deborah Lippmann Jessa with a
CrowsToes Hell Hath No Fury accent nail.


Deborah Lippmann Jessa with a
CrowsToes Hell Hath No Fury accent nail.


Jessa is a vampy, burgundy crelly (creme/jelly)...I wouldn't call it a jelly completely, but it does have a squishy look to it that makes it not quite a creme. Either way, it's gorgeous! The photos above are 3 coats with top coat, but it dried so shiny that it probably didn't even need it.

Hell Hath No Fury is one heck of a glitter bomb. As far as I can tell it has large red glitter, medium red glitter, medium orange glitter, orange bar glitter, small orange glitter, small opalescent violet glitter & some shimmer all packed in a clear base. The base is thick & the glitter payoff is great, so I only needed 1 coat on the accent nail pictured above. I used 1 coat of Gelous & 1 coat of Julep's Fast Dry Top Coat to smooth out the glitter.

Jessa is available as part of Deborah Lippmann's Girls collection, which can be purchased from Lippmann's website. Hell Hath No Fury is currently in stock on Llarowe.

No comments:

Post a Comment