Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Revlon Brilliant Strength - Beguile

Revlon has really been stepping up their polish game lately! Every time I visit the drugstore I see a handful of new Revlon polishes that immediately go on my wish list. One such polish that I finally scooped up is Beguile from their new Brilliant Strength line.

According to Revlon's website, the Brilliant Strength line has a "strengthening formula that combats breaking and brittleness and features a built-in protective base and top coat". Sounds good to me!

The swatch photos below are two coats with Duri Miracote topcoat & were taken with flash.






Beguile is a deep blue with green & purple duochrome. The duochrome effect isn't super strong, but you can definitely see the shift in good lighting & it has a nice shimmer to it. The formula was good, nice consistency & opaque after 2 coats.

Like I said before, I'm super excited about some of Revlon's new polish offerings & hope to feature more of them here soon!

What do you think of Beguile? Have you seen any interesting polishes from drugstore cosmetics brands lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment