Thursday, January 31, 2013

Ninja Polish - Girly Floam

Hey guys! Just a quick post today to show you this super cute mani that I did not too long ago. This is 2 coats of Ninja Polish Girly Floam over 1 coat of Julep Anne.






Julep's Anne is a great bright purple creme & it was perfect to put under Girly Floam. I'm a lover & owner of the original Floam by I'm Feeling Nail-Venturous, so of course I was super excited when Ninja Polish put out this lovely version. Girly Floam is pink & purple matte glitter in a clear base & man, do I love matte glitter. It's a thick polish, so you have to let each coat dry completelyyy before you apply another but it's totally worth it! It's also top coat hungry & will need a few coats to be shiny (I probably could have used a coat or two more in the pics above).

Do you have any of the Floam polishes? Do you love matte glitter as much as I do? Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment