Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Julep - Harper

As I mentioned before, I cancelled my Julep Maven membership to sign up for SquareHue instead. That means that the December box was my last & today I have one of the December It Girl polishes for you - Harper!

Julep's website describes Harper as a "full-coverage opalescent mermaid blue multi-dimensional glitter" & I'd say that sounds about right. This aqua jelly polish is packed full of iridescent glitter! 

The photos below are 2 coats of Harper with 2 coats of Duri Miracote topcoat.








As you might be able to see, after 2 coats there is still some very slight VNL but it's much more obvious in the photos than it is in real life. The formula on this one was very thick. By the end of the manicure the polish was completely gooped up around the bottle opening. Adding some thinner would help Harper out a lot, I'm sure.

Despite the formula issues, this is a nice, bright, sparkly polish that's great to wear to holiday parties!

No comments:

Post a Comment